Friday, February 1, 2013

About Me

Hello, my name is Jeffery Templeton. I write NFL Nation to inform football fans about National Football League news from a perspective other than the dogmatic ESPN segments based largley on covering big markets. I've been an active football fan for the last 17 years with my focus never straying from the National Football League. I grew up in a football family and have a passion for the game that gets me involved in everything that's associated with the sport from fantasy football to weekly pick em pools. In addition, I also played football for a short time although admittadly it was no where near a professional level.

I've created this blog because after seeing ESPN's network of sports coverage lately I can no longer listen to endless segments about big market teams simply because they reside in a big market. ESPN is a bahemith when it comes to sports coverage and they were able to build themselves up to that point by covering big market teams but by doing so has forgotten about every other team not on the east or west coast. This blog is for the equal voice of the entire National Football League without discrimination allowing for a more full view of the football world.

Although one can understand the allure of the all powerful dollar, this blog is about discussing the important topics around the National Football League no matter where these topics might lead us because there are issues that do need to be talked about. To contact me, please message me here

No comments:

Post a Comment